Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Happy second birthday Lottie

I really can't believe that 2 whole years have passed, everyday Lottie changes and I wish I could keep her just as she is for a bit longer. She's growing into such a strong minded little lady with her very own personality and always lets you know if she doesn't want to do something, but she is also the kindest and sweetest girl I have ever met,  always giving kisses and cuddles and hates seeing anyone sad. It makes my heart melt every time her toy doll cries and she runs over to cuddle it and gives it a bottle of milk. I know she's going to be an amazing big sister.

Over the next year I she's going to so much more, she'll be talking properly and be interested in so many more things, hopefully be potty trained and enjoying life as a big sister. This year I'm going to try to cherish every single second I have with her as it just goes to quickly.

Happy Birthday my beautiful little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment