Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Terrible twos at 15months

Well its arrived the terrible age that iv been dreading since I found out I was pregnant. Lottie has started having temper tantrums! I really didn't think it would start for a few more months yet, but I think she just has similar personality to me, she knows what she wants and wont stop till she gets it. Im finding it so hard to know what to do, up untill now iv always been quite confident in what im doing with her, but disaplin wise I dont know how to go about it. So iv started just ignoring her, I'll put her safely on the floor (at home) and walk off till shes calmed down, then go over tell her why she was naughty/ explain that I understand why shes frustrated and then move on as quickly as possible distracting her with toys. Am I doing the right thing? Is this the best way with a 15month old? I really hope this phase passes quickly. Can anyone help?
Thanks for reading
E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment