Pages

Sunday 26 August 2012

BabyDan gate to go reveiw

I wanted a gate to put on the front door as we have a step down onto concrete from it, we've not being able to have the door open since lotties been on the move. So after having a look around we decided that the BabyDan Gate to Go would be best and as its on offer in Argos for only £16.99 it was the perfect solution.
The reviews in the Argos website weren't very good saying that it wasnt very sterdy and hard to install, but I cant push it out of the door frame (and iv tried) and its so easy to install. If you want to use it alot in the same place that you want to go through lots I can see that it could get annoying but its not meant for permanent use, and at 5'7" I can step over it. The only downside to it that doesnt matter to me anyway is that it is quite heavy, so if you did want to take it on holiday abroad it would take up a fair bit of your luggage allowance.
Thanks for reading
Exx

No comments:

Post a Comment