Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

Wedding Dilemma- to spend or not to spend- flowergirl dress

Its currently 209 days till the big day and after all Lottie's birthday celebrations thought Id better start thinking about the wedding again and am wondering whether its worth spending alot of money on Lottie's dress? Our wedding is on a bit of a budget anyway, but i want everyone to comment on how beautiful she looks in it. I had fallen in love with a dress for her at a wedding fair but in total would have come to well over £100 for it and that seems a lot for a something shes only going to have on for 8 hours (yes  my dress was more that but it is my wedding day, she'll have hers in 20years or so). My main worry if i buy her one of the high street is that if one of our guests children turn up in the same dress. I have only looked on the Internet so far so will probably be worth going out to some of the shops and seeing what they actually look like.

Why are weddings so complicated I really wish we'd just ran away to Gretna Green now, would save so much fussing. I don't even want to start to think about the guest list because I know it's going to cause me some sleepless nights. Even my 'hen do', that's (hopefully) going to be a spa day, seems stressful to book. When it comes to planning our wedding it constantly feels like everything we do we have to think how our guests will react to it and try not to upset anyone. When i have brides in the salon for their make-up trials I always ask them how the plannings going  and I always give the one piece of advice and I'm sure many of you have heard before "If you can't please everyone, please yourself" think its time I took my own advice.

E xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment