Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Things I can't leave the house without

One of the biggest things thats changed since having Lottie is no longer can I just nip out to the shop with my purse and keys now everytime I leave the house I have 100s of things that Im checking off in my head as im walking out the door. Firstly have I got my baby 2. Is she dresses 3. Am I dressed ( you might laugh but I have nearly left the house in pjs) 4. Then raincover/sunshade (or both seen as the weathers so unpredictable) 5. Milk 6. Bottle 7. Snacks 8. Meals 9. Juice 10. Nappys 11. Wipes 12. Nappy bags 13. Change of outfit 14. Extra layers of clothing 15. Sun cream 16. Sun hat 17. Woolly hat 18. mits 19. Enough toys to keep her entertained 20. Phone 21. Keys 22. Purse 23. Spare dummy and all thats just for popping out to the shops and im pretty sure that iv forgotten something off this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment