Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Contraceptive implant coming out :)

Rang the doctor yesterday and am now on the waiting list to have my implant out, hopefully by end of June, with me still being on anti-depressents we've got to wait till im off them which should be September (fingers crossed) till we can start to ttc. I really can't wait I loved being pregnant, even with the morning sickness every night for 14weeks, since having Lottie iv missed it. Although I must admit im already getting worried because I was so lucky with lottie, I had a nice little neat bump, I can even remember in my last week at work when I was 38 weeks telling a client and her not believing me. And I had such an easy birth 1hour 45mins what happens if next time I find it really hard or have a really long labor? O well it would still be worth it even it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment