Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

21 & 22 weeks

21 weeks
This week was my local NCT (National Childbirth Trust)  nearly new sale, I sold a lot of my girly stuff, had a good clear out but at the sale itself I managed to spend twice as much as I made. if you have one near you they are fab, the bargains you can pick up are amazing, just make sure you get there in plenty of time because they are really busy. I became an NCT member as it means that you can get in early and get the best bargains. To find out more go to nct.org.uk 
I made my first blue purchase this week, some cute little hats from Next, I don't want to go mad and buy loads, I just wanted something to make it real. It doesn't seem to have sunk in that I'm having a baby boy and somehow doesn't feel right knowing, hopefully it will sink in soon.
The nursery is very slowly coming along i'v started to fill the holes in the walls and done a bit of sanding on the skirting boards and door frame, I'm glad I started it in plenty of time because its taking forever to find the time to do it.



22 weeks 
This summer is going to be hell for me, I don't like the heat very much anyway but being 6 months pregnant through it is awful and so far we've only had a week of it, hopefully its going to be a typical British summer and rain for the next 3 months. Although the nice weather has meant that Mr has got in with a lot if outside jobs finally.  I can feel Peanut's bum now when his back is facing outwards, poor little man bet he's sick of me poking him already.

No comments:

Post a Comment