Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

19 & 20 Weeks

19 weeks

Other than my scan at the end of the week not alot has really happened, I looked after my 4 month old nephew for the first time which was great fun. It was on S's nursery day so I had a go at the nursery run with 3 children and got to use my icandy pear in its double mode for the first time which I loved. I also made a start on the babies nursery and have striped all the wood chip of the walls, just got to buy the wallpaper now, we've decided that although we know the baby's sex we're still going keep it very neutral, just incase they got it wrong because I doubt I'll feel like decorating when iv just had a baby.


20 weeks 
Another boring week really, Mr had 2 days off in a row so managed to get a little bit more done in the garden it might be half done by the end of the summer if we're lucky. Im sure my bump has gotten smaller since 18 weeks im not sure if its just the early bloating has gone now or if the rest of me is just getting bigger making my bump look smaller. Kicks are definitely getting stronger and more of a routine now, which is comforting for me as I feel like I can keep an eye them.

No comments:

Post a Comment