Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

Big news!!!

Today is the 16th of January and this week I had been planning on doing a blog on how my diet was going and if I was managing to lose my baby after 7 months. Well on Saturday my calorie controlled diet had to come to an abrupt stop, I found out I was expecting baby number 3!
I had suspected that I might be pregnant from about the Wednesday but had carried on as normal. On the Friday afternoon I did a test and had a very very faint positive but wanted to be sure so kept testing for a few days until the line was clear enough that I could be sure.
I'm a little bit shocked and nervous but very very excited.
S will be 3.5 and E will be 15 months when this baby is due mid September so i'm really going to have my hands full, but it will be lovely for them as they grow up so close.
By the time I post this I should of just had my 12 week scan and hopefully all will have gone well.
E x

No comments:

Post a Comment