Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

13 & 14 weeks

13 Weeks
I'm finally in the second trimester now so waiting for my energy to come back, hopefully it won't be long now. On the 14th march at 13+2 weeks I felt the first flutters of kicks, i'm not feeling it everyday yet just every few days when i'm in bed, it's such a nice and comforting feeling knowing that my little peanut is wriggling around in there.  
E started walking with her push along walker so I think it'll only be a couple on months now before she's off by herself, she's growing up so quick it really is scaring me.


14 weeks 
I seem to be getting huge, I definitely look pregnant now even to people who don't know me. The weathers gone bad again so my bumps been covered up by coat, I cant wait to start showing it off now in the summer.
I had a lovely morning with S this week on Mr's day, he stayed at home with E while me and S went swimming with friends we had a really nice time, its been such a long time since its been just the two of us, I'd forgotten how easy just one child is, although I did miss E a lot. 
Thanks for reading Elly x

No comments:

Post a Comment