Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

'Back Track' 39 & 40 Weeks pregnant

Well not a lots happened, had a few twinges and period pain like cramps but nothing's that turned into anything unfortunately. After weeks of being impatient and trying to bring labour on, as soon as I reached my due date I lost all my impatience and just decided that it will come when it wants and that even if I have to be induced it won't be more than 2weeks away, so I'm just happy spending time with Lottie and getting a decent nights sleep.
As i suspected 40 weeks came and went, with no sign of labour. It really didn't bother me like I thought it would. The only annoying thing was everyone else asking me and giving me sympathetic looks.
At 6 days over due we went to soft play centre, which was great fun as it was the 1st time Mr has come with us. I did get quite a few funny looks while I was crawling round after Lottie. I probably did look abit odd with such a big bump, but I don't like it to affect how I play with her.
Pudding will hopefully be here within the next few days. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.
Can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl.
E x
I wrote this post a couple if days befor pudding arrived and just never got chance to post it. Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment