Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

34 weeks pregnant

After 6 Weeks of not seeing the midwife I had a check up, everything's fine, Puddings head down but not engaged, which supposedly won't happen until labour with this being my second. I'm measuring a week bigger than I am  but the midwife didn't seem to concerned about it. Only two weeks until I see her next and I'll then hopefully find out a bit more about having a home birth as I still feel very clueless about it all. Been having a lot of pain in my ribs this week and keep getting stomach cramps and indigestion at night, which I luckily didn't have with Lottie.
Everything is ready for Pudding now I'v packed an emergency hospital bag just in case they put in an early arrival, picked out their first outfit and set up the moses basket, just need a baby for them now.
This week I'v also being for a bump photo shoot, which I was quite nervous about but had so much fun doing it, I didn't do one with Lottie or take many bump shots myself and really regret it now, it will be lovely to look back on , I think you soon forget just how big you were.I will post some photos when I'v got them.
Thanks for reading E x

No comments:

Post a Comment